Monday, June 30, 2008

Soooo...

Ok...I am thinking of going blonde again. This is a picture from last summer when I was a warm, honey blonde. My hair is dark now. Sorry, but no picture. Josh seems to only want to take pictures of me when I have no makeup on or I am sick!!!! Or he usually finds me in the most unflattering pose and takes pictures of me then. Soooo you will have to imagine me with darker hair.
Ok so my question is...Do I stay with darker hair and maybe add in some random streaks of some color OR do I take the plunge and go blonde again??? Leave me a comment or email me with your answer!!!



Today was a busy day! Aric and I went shopping with my mom today in Mobile. It was fun spending time with her but I was not impressed with the shopping. I bought a cute top and a pretty yellow necklace but that's about it. Aric was being a pain. I do not know why he behaves like that when he is around Nana. Actually I do...He thinks I can not punish him when Nana is around. Well think again buddy. He is not a happy camper right now! So nananananananana booboo buddy! I AM STILL THE MOM!!!! SO THERE....
Sorry I am back to reality now!
Ok leave me comments people!!! I have a hair appointment tomorrow afternoon and I need to know what to tell her!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl loved reading your blog was gonna ask how your summer was going but i can see you guys have been busy, i'm still in louisiana i'm coming home July 3rd for good, i miss Josh to much to stay away the whole summer. Hope all is well chat soon. By the way i like you blonde, have a great summer.