Friday, July 4, 2008

Crazy!!!

That is how I would describe the past week!! So much has been going on! I did get to spend some much needed time with my favorite sister-in-law yesterday as well as my BFF Devan. My sis and I took the kids to Downtown Fairhope to eat lunch and do some shopping. We ate lunch at Panini Petes, which was featured on The Food Network. It was yummy! Poor Aric could not eat much of his lunch because he had his braces upgraded on Tuesday and he was pretty sore. We walked around for awhile and I stopped in at Adrenaline and bought my shoes for our vacation. For those that know me know that as soon as it is warm enough I wear ONLY sandals and flip flops. So I bought some more Sanuk Yoga Mat Flip Flops. LOVE them!! They are sooo comfy.

They are plain black but they are soo comfortable when you are going to be doing alot of walking. I need them in brown now! I am now searching for a messenger bag. I collect patches thanks to my brother and I want a bag to sew them on. I found one online at Pottery Barn. What do you think???
I like the black and white polka dot. I would not get my initials monogrammed on it though. Do you think my patches would look good on this one? And a perk...FREE SHIPPING! I also found a Roxy bag at PacSun about a month ago but now I can't find it! They do not have it in the store and I can not find it online.
Anyway, Happy Fourth of July to everyone! We will be going to watch the fireworks tonight and have a small get together afterwards. Should be fun!
I am leaving you with some pictures that make me happy. Love to all!


No comments: