Sunday, June 22, 2008

One of those days...

Have you ever had one of those days that just never seems to go right? Everything you do is wrong and everyone has to point that out to you? Well I have felt like that for about 3 days now. I just can't shake this mood! Maybe I need some retail therapy or something! We have alot going on right now with our families so maybe that is what is getting me so down. I just know that I have to get out of this funk before I go INSANE! I have been planning our vacation for next month so that is helping some. We are going to Atlanta for a much needed/deserved vacation. I am so looking forward to shopping at IKEA! I know that will make me feel better.
Ok, enough of the poor poor me routine! Not much has been going on around here activity wise this week. We go swimming everyday and go for walks with Brodie, but that is about it. We are enjoying our rest. The new school year is fast approching! I will leave you with a few of my favorite shots from this week. Oh and I have this new obsession with taking pictures of the sky/clouds.



1 comment:

Trooper Thorn said...

There is nothing like a Southern Sky; Glen Campbell should have a follow up song to "Southern Nights" called "Shouthern Skies". It reminds me of Tuscaloosa many years ago. I' think I'll go make some sweet tea (they have no idea in the Pacific Northwest)