Thursday, June 26, 2008

A bit of Randomness...

Last night when sleep refused to come, I was thinking about the different things that are going on in our lives right now. And I was wondering what to blog about today. Some things that are going on with us I can't blog about for various reasons. And then there are some things that I can blog about but is really of no interst to others. But then I thought...Hello??? It is MY blog! I can do what I want. Geez...I fell asleep soon after that thought. So todays blog is about randomness. I was tagged by someone to post 8 random things about myself. So here it goes...

1. I worry to much about what other people think. I have always been like this and probably always will be. It really pisses Josh off because he has never cared what other people think about him.

2. I NEVER leave the house without makeup on. NEVER! Even if we are going to the beach. My grandmother, Nan, taught me that. You just never know who you might run into!

3. I only like Coke if it is in a can or from Sonic. Better yet, buy a BIG cup of ice from Sonic and pour a can of coke in there. YUM!

4. I have no willpower when it comes to dieting. I try..I really do. It lasts about a week and then I am over it. But I am really working hard this summer. Say a prayer for me!

5. My favorite hamburger is one from McDonalds. Cheap but yummy!

6. I am happiest when I am in my studio. Even of I am not creating..I still like to be in here. It makes me happy.

7. I can read an entire book in one night. Last night I read a 421 page book in 3 hours. That is why I buy books at Thrift Stores now. Do you know how expensive that was getting??? Josh does..Ask him.

8. I do not do well with confrontations. I do not know what to say until it is over and then of course I have about a thousand things to say!

Well there ya go. 8 random things about me that probably noone cares about.
Here are some random pictures from yesterday.




I have no makeup on! HAHA! BUT I was home and I had been cleaning. Notice the ladder? I have to use that to clean the ceiling fan because the ceiling is so high in the living room. Josh also used it to hang some more vintage motorcycle signs. And of course there is another cloud picture. Love to all!

No comments: