Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Shopping and list making...

I LOVE to go shopping! It does not matter what I am shopping for, I LOVE it! It even makes me happy to go grocery shopping. I could go shopping every single day if my husband would allow it. Which of course, he will not. I do not think that my wallet could handle it either. I also love making lists. There is nothing better than sitting down with my pink day planner and making list after list. Things I need to do, things I need to buy, things that make me happy, etc... So in preparation for our upcoming vacation, I have been making lists. And today I began shopping with those lists! I bought 2 of the cutest tops at Target this afternoon. And the cutest pair of shoes.




I still have so much left to buy. I am in need of shorts. And for the record, I HATE shorts! I always wear skirts, skorts, summer dresses and capris in the summer time. The only shorts I own are the ones I wear to the gym. But we shall see. I am going to the mall tomorrow to check out American Eagle. They have some cute shorts online. If all else fails, I will just wear my dresses and not ride anything that will flip me upside down! I am leaving you now with a picture of the cutest dog in the world...Brodie! This was taken before his first puppy cut! I never thought that I would love a dog this much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your dog is cute! LOL