Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Painting my day away...

Today has been such a great day. Josh is the one who hangs pictures and stuff around the house for me. I tell him where to put it and he puts it there. I don't know why we have always done it that way...but it works for us. But since he is on midnight shift ALL the time, he has a hard time finding the time to do anything like that. SO....I took it upon myself today to hang some stuff up around the house that I have bought in the last few months. And a VERY special photograph of my grandfather, Baw, when he was in the war back in the day. And I am proud to say that the walls were not harmed nor were my fingers! I also took it upon myself to do this project....




I decided awhile back that I wanted all of my hanging picture frames in the hallway to be black. Thankfully they were just a natural color so it was really easy to paint them black. I have painted a total of 14 frames so far and still have a few left! My hands are covered in paint as are parts of my leg. But the sight makes me happy! It looks sooo good so far. Josh is going to be shocked at all of the things that I accomplished today. Especially when it takes work away from him! Ok...off to finish painting. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments: