Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer Vacation

I am so glad that it is summer vacation. Being a teacher, I get to enjoy all the perks that the kids do! WOOHOO! It is 10:23 and I woke up about 15 min. ago. Granted I stayed up until about 2:00 a.m. If I want to stay in my pajamas all day I can. Or if we want to get up and take Aric bowling for the first time, we can. Please excuse the poor quality of the photo. The lighting in the bowling alley was horrible.

We had alot of fun. Josh, of course, is the pro. Aric had never been bowling and I have only been once. So needless to say, Josh beat us pretty good! Aric came in second (because he had the bumpers up) and I came in last. They are still making fun of me. But bring on the Bowling Wii game and I can kick some tail, thank you very much!

I will be working on some art prjects today. If you have any amazing websites with lots of inspiration, link them here. I love looking at what inspires others. I will leave you today with a shot from my mom's flower bed. I think it is just gorgeous! It inspires me!



No comments: