Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer....





Summertime is the best! Actually Fall and Winter are my favorite seasons but I have to work then so Summer rates at the top right now. The pictures above are what we do all summer. Go to the pool, eat yummy fresh fruit, and....nothing. We have no set schedule. Ahhhh..Sweet Bliss.

Yesterday, Aric and I went shopping. We have an every other Friday morning date to have breakfast at Cracker Barrel. It is nice to spend that time with him. He always orders the same thing, even though he has to pour over the menu, 2 pancakes with a side of bacon and white milk. He always opens his milk and takes 2 sips and then gives it to me to place on my side of the table so he does not guzzle it all down before his breaksfast arrives. I vary with what I order. We eat and then we shop in the store part for a few minutes. I always buy some Yankee Candle votives or tarts. Every other week this happens. No changes. This makes me happy. I know that every other week I am going to have this time with my child. Will he want to do that with me when he gets older? Probably not, but I can enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments: