Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer is almost over...

Today was my last Friday of summer vacation. This time next week I will be sitting in inservice all day! And then school starts on the 11th. In a way I am ready but then again I am enjoying being home. But the way I look at it is that the sooner we start school then the sooner Fall and Winter get here! My favorite times of the year! Plus being back in school means that I am busier than ever. So that gives me less time to worry so much. Which is a good thing! :0)
So not much has been going on around here. Just working in my studio ALOT. Maybe one day I will post some of my creations on here. I am working on some things about my dad. I will show those when I am done.
Well I got my hair done yesterday. It is TOTALLY different! I will post pictures later. I like it. The color is something that I have never had before. My mother is going to flip when she sees it!
Let's see..What else??
My dad's surgery is still scheduled for Sept. 3. So please keep him in your prayers.
Josh and I are buying a new TV this weekend. Any suggestions?
Josh is already working on his HUGE Halloween village. He has been busy building away. I will post pictures when he is finished. It looks awesome so far. And yes...I am aware that it is only August. BUT it keeps him occupied AND since it is so detailed, it takes a while to complete. He will begin work on the Christmas village in September! LOL! It is even bigger than the Halloween one!
I guess that is everything that is going on around here for now. Boring as can be! Which is fine with me. Leaving you with some pictures. Some are recent and some are older. Love to all!




No comments: