Thursday, July 10, 2008

Catching Up...

We have been busy the past few days getting ready for our trip and spending time together. I have also spent hours creating. I am so blessed to have a job where I can have the entire summer off so I can do what I want with my family.
Anyway, one of the things we had to do is get another key made for my 4Runner. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH A FREAKING KEY COST FOR THAT THING??? $284.05 Good Grief I almost had a heart attack!!! We only had one digital key, one key fob, and one key that would only unlock the doors. SO we needed another key that would actually crank the truck just in case something happened to the other key. I feel ill just thinking about what I could have bought with that money! Oh well...what's done is done and it was needed.
My daddy is going through some health issues right now. He has to have some biopsies done tomorrow. Please say a little prayer for him. It kills me to think of anything happening to my parents! My daddy is so strong and that makes it even harder to see him worried. Just keep him in your prayers!


No comments: