Saturday, August 30, 2008

Shame on me..

I am such a bad blogger. I always have the best of intentions with this thing. It's not like I don't have anything to say, it is just that I am EXHAUSTED lately. School started back a few weeks ago. I will not post negative things about others but let's just say that I am not happy. And we will leave it at that and move on.

We are CLOSELY watching Hurricane Gustav. And while I love a good storm, I am really hoping this one goes away. Daddy's surgery is on Wednesday and I really do not want it to have to be postponed. They have waited long enough and he is beginning to have some pain. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. Please continue!

We have had some awesome storms here lately! The sky has been beautiful and the rain calming. There was a tropical storm last weekend but it pretty much fizzled out by the time it made landfall along the Gulf Coast.



The Bass Pro Shop opened about 10 minutes from my house. And boy are there some happy men in my family! Josh, Daddy, Aric and my brother, Chris are thrilled! And I have to admit, I have fun going there as well. There is always something interesting to see. We went last weekend with Daddy. We were in there for about 3 hours!! But so much fun.




Let's see...What else?? Josh is still working hard on the Halloween village. I am glad he is having fun with that. His work area is in my living room though! YIKES! The mess bugs me in the corner but we have to make some sacrafices. The OCD in me is screaming but I am learning to control it! Here are a few pics. All of the villages are not on there yet. I will post the final product as soon as he is finished.




I am been thrifting alot lately! There was a HUGE yard sale at the high school this morning to benefit the band boosters. I soooo wanted to go! I was looking forward to it but I woke up with a sore throat and could not get motivated. So we missed it. I bought the cutest cup at Goodwill a few weeks ago. I love the shape and the colors are wonderful!




Are you tired of reading yet?? I think I will end this post now and hopefully post more often. LOL! Here is one final picture that I think is sooo cute!

1 comment:

lg2006 said...

Bass Pro Shop! That is every mans dream!
I still want your puppy!!
Also I will be praying for your daddy